How can I help?
Monetary donations are always welcome, and are always needed to help with immediate and specific needs of the rescue. Every penny helps provide our pups with the basics they need to live a happy life during their stay with us, and helps set them up for a happy future with their new forever family.
Monetary donations go to items such as: gas for transports, vet bills, medical and adoption fees from our partner shelter in Texas, etc.
Free Items or Things You Can Do:
- Foster (letting a dog live with you until they find their forever home)
- Sharing to friends/families associates
Services to help at fundraising events
Services to help pet sit while foster away
Services to help at transport
Empty Ice Cream pails or buckets
Sign up for Amazon Smile. Amazon will donate a percentage of your spending to Brown Paws Rescue!
Contact us if you're interested in any of the above volunteer opportunities
- Carpet Cleaner
- Panacur for dogs (dewormer)
- Dog Kennels & Crates
- Dog Collars & Leashes
- Puppy Pads
- Milkbones or Milkbone MaroSnacks
- Puppy / Dog Food
- Dawn Dish Soap
- Bleach / Disinfectant Wipes
- Pet Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Durable Toys (No Stuffies!)
- Gallons of Drinking Water for Transports
- Gift Cards to Mounds or Tabby & Jack's (for puppy food and bones)
Items can be shipped or hand-delivered (upon appointment) to:
6196 Briggs Road
Waunakee, WI 53597